Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for MaternityBag
Agreement between user and MaternityBag
The MaternityBag Website is comprised of various Web pages operated by MaternityBag. The MaternityBag Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the MaternityBag Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
MaternityBag reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the MaternityBag Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the MaternityBag Website.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the MaternityBag Website, you warrant to MaternityBag that you will not use the MaternityBag Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the MaternityBag Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair MaternityBag or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the MaternityBag Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the MaternityBag Websites.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the MaternityBag website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. MaternityBag and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the MaternityBag website at any time. Advice received via the MaternityBag website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
MaternityBag and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the MaternityBag website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. MaternityBag and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
SERVICE CONTACT [email protected]
All contents of the MaternityBag Website are: Copyright 2013 by MaternityBag and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
We utilise Fastway Couriers to distribute our products. All prices displayed on our website exclude shipping costs. Orders are dispatched within 2-3 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-8 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- The Products will be delivered to the address indicated in your order. Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses
- No deliveries of products will be made on weekends or public holidays.
- Track and Trace: Once your Bag has been sent out, you will be provided with a consignment note number so that you can track and trace your parcel.
- Delivery to a hospital or a business: When deliveries are made to a central delivery point such as a reception or mail room. It is part of our terms and conditions for the service we provide, that our part of the delivery process has been completed once your Bag has been delivered to and signed for by a member of staff at the central delivery point.
- No one Home: If there is nobody home when our courier calls and you have not given us authority to leave the parcel without a proof of delivery signature, a calling card will be left giving details on how to arrange for a re-delivery.
- Authority to Leave: If you have given authority for our couriers to leave your Bag without a proof of delivery signature, the parcel will be delivered to the shipping address and left on the premises. Leaving a parcel is always at the courier’s discretion. We do not accept liability for the theft of Products left unattended, pursuant to your instructions.
- Change of Address: If the Bag is still in transit we will contact the courier and arrange for a re-direction of the parcel. This will incur an additional delivery fee that may be passed on to you, and redirection can take up to three business days. If the parcel is on board for delivery, we will not be able to intercept the delivery.
- If the product has left our office and been delivered in accordance with your instructions, and as per our delivery time frames, we accept no responsibility for the re-collection and re-direction of the goods to an alternate address. We will however do everything we can to assist you in getting the parcel re-directed. This can take up to three business days and will incur an additional delivery fee that will be passed on to you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILST EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO MEET THE DELIVERY TIMES QUOTED ABOVE, WE DO NOT PROVIDE ABSOLUTE GUARANTEES.
MaternityBag ships goods Australia wide.
Customer Service Policy
MaternityBag is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavor to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-8 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be occasions where a particular product or coloured item is not available from our suppliers. In these cases, MaternityBag reserves the right to make substitutions of products with equal or greater value. Photos depicted are a guideline only. Please note that designs and colours may vary depending on the season and will often look different on different computers.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t perform as advertised. Any refunds issued is subject to a handling and re stocking fee of a minimum charge of $35, minus any credit card fees that have been incurred by MaternityBag. If the product is faulty or your selection is incorrect we will exchange the goods for a replacement item. If the item is faulty, we require the customer to take a photo of the fault and email it to us at [email protected], we also may require to you to return the goods and we will replace the specific item. If you have selected an incorrect size and would like to exchange an item, customers must return the goods within 7 days of purchase to our warehouse and we will exchange a size at the cost of $8 for re-shipping the item.
MaternityBag is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that's all. Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser.
The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.